“How to…” Section of IDEAS
…is describing a challenge and gives an example of solution in practice.
MONITORING THE BENEFITS
The IDEA in brief
Managing and following the benefits creation is a crucial part of reaching the target state of the change project.
Here are some questions to reflect on:
- Have you divided the business case target values to the business units, preferably per supervisor?
- Have you identified what daily actions are needed per role for reaching the business case benefits?
- Have you linked the benefit monitoring to the daily management system? Is the follow-up regularly in the agendas?
- Have you defined what happens if some unit is not achieving their target benefits on monthly basis?
- How long does the Project follow the benefit creation?
- Is the Project steering group running until the benefits creation is ensured?
- Is the measuring linked to the Project management model somehow?
Photo by Matthew Wiebe